Legacy Motors Presents FORUM 64
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM

Default Just checking in

Just checked the free Under the Hood Club at Greenlight. The opening page has "You've been waiting patiently for the 2012 IndyCar Season and what comes with it - 2012 IndyCar Die-Cast!" Yes, in almost September, 2013, I'm no longer waiting patiently for the 2012 IndyCar season.

Just came from TRU.

Greenlight; I don't buy GLs, except possibly a new casting. Bought nothing. I will buy a new casting from GL, but there weren't any. Plenty of Route 66 packs were available, though.

M2; I don't buy M2s, except possibly a new casting. I bought a 1957 Dodge Royal Lancer and a 1959 Chevrolet Apache.

Shelby Collectibles; I don't buy Shelby Collectibles.

Auto World; I didn't know they released any 1/64th, other than the Challenger. I bought four of the five Vintage Muscle (no 1971 Dodge Darts were in stock), but haven't opened any yet. In fact, I bought two color variations, too. The "matchbox" is neat. The 1976 Cadillac in the Land Yacht series wasn't in stock. That series sounds very appealing to me. And I bought two of the Car and Driver series (no matchbox with those, BTW).

So, Auto World gives me something to collect in 1/64th. Of course, all new lines will have all new castings. Will AW degenerate into a color variation deal?

John
Old 08-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Will AW degenerate into a color variation deal?

John
I guess we will just have to wait and see................

But to be honest I must confess that this has crossed my mind as well.........