Legacy Motors Presents FORUM 64
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Old 11-05-2017, 11:16 AM

Default Here's one from my AutoWorld collection

1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix 2Dr Hardtop

Old 11-06-2017, 12:33 PM

Great car.Auto world surprised me with this one.Who would think that they would do a car that was so overlooked by other companies.
I have purchased several.I always do that in case I want one to keep original,one to modify,and one to really customize.
I started out many years ago with plastic models,then went to diecast.The 1:18 cars and motorcycles were getting too numerous for my available shelf space.I then sold all the cars,and motorcycles to start fresh with 1:24 cars and bikes Ixo and Maisto have some great bikes,and there were so many cars to love in that scale.Outgrowing pains were again setting in.I bypassed 1:32 and 1:43,and went to 1:64. I stay away from the more toylike cars from Hotwheels,but their copies of foreign cars seem much better than they do for American cars,so I have quite a few of those.I have mostly JL,M2,Jada,Maisto,Revell,AW,RC,and GL.I am again lacking for space.Maybe it's time for HO scale? The only other alternative would be to convert another room.I would ahve to sell all my guitars and amplifiers to do this. Maybe when I get too oldm to still be able to get on stage.I'm only 73,so that may be sooner than later.LOL
I would love to post pictures,but the 1:64 forum seems harder than the outhers on this site.